PHP Developer - Southlake, TX
Skills & Competencies
· Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve complex problems.
· Research Skills – Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical investigation.
· Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures & processes
· Problem Solving – Ability to quickly find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
· Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
· 2 – 5 years of relevant software product/project software management experience.
· 1 – 3 years in working with SOAP and/or REST in data integration projects.
Keywords: PHP, SOAP, REST, DEVELOPER
Full Time, Career Position