Project Manager - Morehead, KY
· The primary function of this position is having accountability for the quality of our projects and productivity of the teams throughout assigned regions.
· Plans the proper setup of new projects, including physical layout, material handling, and staffing.
· Establishes and maintains close communication with customer contacts.
· Implements and monitors project quality processes.
· Develops new operational initiatives including the launch of new customers, locations, and/or services.
· Reviews projects for evidence that best practices are being implemented, applied effectively and understood at all levels.
· Monitors profit margin and labor efficiency.
· Trains and educates Project Supervisors on proper procedures and company policies.
· Ensures all teams within assigned region are operating according to company requirements.
· Completes required training classes.
· All other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
· Five (5) years of direct manufacturing experience in a QS/ISO environment.
· Two (2) years in a supervisory role.
· Experience in handling customer and employee relations.
· Available to work assigned hours based on business needs.
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. on a repetitive basis for duration of shift.
· Must be able to walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift.
· Requirements may also include and are not limited to: Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Pay: Salary $40,000 - $50,000
Location: Morehead, KY
Salary is commensurate upon experience ($40,000 - $50,000)
Keywords: lexky, lexington, project, manager, management, supervisor, director, industry, manufacturing, morehead, SRG, Guardian