Cabinet Builder - Lexington, KY
· The primary function of this position is setting up and operating a variety of woodworking machines and various hand tools to make wooden cabinets and high-grade furniture.
· Must be able to operate power saws, CNC, chisels, boring machines, clamps, etc.
· Must be able to generate cuts and select timber from drawings.
· Must be able to sand surfaces and prep for finishing.
· Must be able to read and understand blueprint drawings.
· Must have mathematical knowledge and perform calculations.
· Must be able to work with budgets, Bill of Materials, Estimates, and other cost reports.
· Must be able to communicate with clients to determine specific job requirements including customization.
· Must be able to use AutoCAD.
· Must have high level of attention to detail.
· Must have good hand-eye coordination.
· Must have 2+ years of Woodworking experience.
· Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
· Must have knowledge and experience with AutoCAD.
· Must have experience with CNC Machine operation.
· Medical Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Sick Days
· Paid Holidays
· Long Term Disability
· Special Incentive Plans
Position Type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Full-time Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm
Education: GED, High School
Years of Experience: 2+
Salary: $10-18 Depending on Experience.
Keywords: lexky, cabinet, carpentry, finish, rough, assembly, assemble, paint, lexington, lex, kentucky, wood, woodworking,