Administrative Assistants - Statesboro, GA
Administrative Assistants needed for local businesses in Statesboro and surrounding areas. Must have a resume and complete skill testing, based on client.
Pay is based on experience.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
Keywords: Administrative, Clerical
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Statesboro, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/08/2019