Restoration Technician - Abilene, TX
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN A GREAT TEAM? If you answered YES! Then Advantage Resourcing wants YOU! We are seeking Restoration Technicians for a well-known Fire & Water Restoration company in Abilene. The Restoration Technician will be primarily responsible for water extraction and for the cleanup phase of residential or commercial businesses that have experienced water and/or fire damage. The Restoration Technician will set up, monitor progress, and tear-down the drying equipment. The Restoration Technicians perform basic labor tasks, such as demolition and removal of debris. The Restoration Technician will discuss field observations with their Manager to ensure project execution and accuracy is timely.
- Water Extraction, fire and smoke damage restoration services, mold damage remediate services
- Performing demolitions and light construction tasks.
- Setting up and monitoring drying equipment.
- Cleaning up and debris removal of drywall, cabinetry, and flooring that may be damaged.
- Setting up containment, decontaminating, setting up/monitoring remediation equipment
- Cleaning to industry standards for water, fire and smoke damage
- Perform labor intensive work in dirty environments.
- Providing updates to your direct supervisor daily.
- Must maintain a safe work record and identify potentially unsafe working scenarios or conditions.
- Good communication skills, mechanical and technical skills.
- Ability to read and understand basic instructions, work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Thorough and attentive to detail; proactive with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Driving company vehicle as needed.
- Upholding all company safety policies.
- Upholding all company policies and procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Customer service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Carpet cleaning experience is a plus but not required.
- Prior experience working in the water damage industry or closely-related experience are a plus but not required. Will train the right person.
If you are looking for an environment that will allow you to grow your career, don’t hesitate, apply today!
Keywords: restoration, restoration technician, construction, demolition
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 5/13/2018