Administrative Assistant - Beaumont, TX
Advantage is currently hiring qualified Administrative Assistant for a company in the local area. This is a Temp to Hire position.
- Perform coordinating an office’s administrative activities and storing, retrieving, and integrating information for dissemination to staff and clients.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties along with clerical duties to run an organization efficiently.
- Serves as information and communication managers.
- Maintaince of electronic files, manages projects and does research as required by the executive that is in charge of their activities.
- Properly use the telephone, mail services and web sites in order to complete her job functions.
- Assist in travel and guest arrangements. She may make reservations for airlines, hotels, and restaurants.
- Use a variety of office equipment, such as the fax machines, photocopiers, scanners, and videoconferencing.
- The Administrative Assistant needs to be able to use different types of telephone systems along with email programs.
- In addition, needs to be able to handle computers to do tasks such as:
- Create and manage spreadsheets.
- Compose correspondence to clients and inner office personnel.
- Manage databases.
- Create presentations, reports and documents using desktop publishing software and digital graphics.
Requirements: The successful applicant will possess the following requirements (items are required unless noted otherwise):
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Flexible work schedule
- Good communication skills with team members and customers
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work independently
Keywords: Administrative, secretarial, receptiionist
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Beaumont, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 4/15/2018