DENTAL ASSISTANT - Alexandria, LA
Busy dental practice is searching for an experienced dedicated Dental assistant who will perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. Will work chair-side as dentist examines and treats patients. The ideal candidate will:
- Make patients as comfortable as possible in the dental chair,
- Prepare them for treatment, obtain their dental records,
- Hand instruments and materials to dentist and keep patient’s mouths dry and clear by using suction or other devices,
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment, prepare trays of instruments for dental procedures,
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care,
- Prepare materials for impressions and restorations,Take dental x-rays, and process x-ray film as directed by a dentist.
- Helps with office duties, schedule and confirm appointments, receive patients, keep treatment records, send bills, receive payments, and order dental supplies and materials.
Keywords: Dental Assistant,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Alexandria, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/03/2018