Carpenter Apprentice - Brooklet, GA
Advantage Staffing is hiring Carpenter apprentices and/or experienced carpenters in the Statesboro, GA area. If you are looking for a career path in Carpentry and able to work 1st shift Monday through Friday this opportunity is for you! Will be training under Master Carpenter- Previous experience working in cabinet shops, etc. is ideal preferred experience! Must be able to read tape to 1/16ths and work under tight tolerances. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work in and outdoors- non-climate controlled environment. ST work boots required. Client provides gloves, safety glasses and all other PPE. Temp to Hire position!!. Must pass drug screen. This position can pay as high as $22 per hour once trained. Any candidates already having superior carpentry skills may be able to start at higher pay rate. Entry level is $15 per hour.
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at: apply.advantageresourcing.com (do not type WWW. !)
• Email: Statesboro@advantageresourcing.com
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Primary responsibilities of the Carpenter include:
• Prioritize tasks accordingly in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to cut precise angles under tight tolerances. Able to read tape measure to at least 1/16th "
• Participate in routine visual inspections
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Perform any other tasks assigned by Master Carpenter
Qualifications for the Carpenter position include:
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
• Maintain a clean production area
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to lift 50lbs or more
• Previous wood working experience
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: carpenter, carpentry, construction
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Brooklet, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/11/2019