AFQI Technician - Sunnyvale, CA
Primary Function of Position:
Accessories Final Quality technician will provide QA support to operations by performing visual, dimensional and functional inspections of purchased parts, assemblies and products to ensure acceptable quality standards with regards incoming quality specifications have been met prior to release to finished goods.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform incoming material inspections in a timely manner
- Perform First Article inspections to qualify tooling, new parts and materials
- Conduct visual, dimensional and functional inspection of purchased parts materials and assemblies to procedures or specifications and disposition based upon results
- Create inspection history files
- Accurately record detailed observations of non-conformances in the Device History Records
- Maintain traceability of component materials as to inspection status
- Handle materials in accordance to procedures and prevent mix-ups, damage or other adverse effects.
- Log/track materials through receiving inspection process
- Record transactions and move materials to stock locations
- Communicate inspection results to the Quality Engineering, Supply Engineering and other groups
- Conduct inspections for V&V studies based on protocols
- Maintains the accuracy of identification and count of materials
- Able to verify assembly documentation accuracy, read engineering drawings etc.
- Maintains an excellent attendance record. Performs other duties that may be assigned
- High school diploma, A.S. Engineering Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use advanced inspection vision and measurement systems, micrometers, calipers, gages, inspection fixtures and other test equipment as required
- Proficient in use of personal computers as part of daily work, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite , SAP and ACCS (Agile) system to retrieve and submit on-line documentation
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance is desirable
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: AFQI Technician
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 322337
Posted Date: 6/13/2018