DevOps/Automation Consultant (Chef/Orchestration/CI./CD) - Irving, TX
Duration: 12-24+ month contract
Rate: up to $38 a hour W2, $40 a hour C2C (no flexibility)
DevOps/Automation Developer with a heavy focus on CI/CD.
- Expert level understanding and implementation of RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of Jenkins, Git, Altassian developer tools is desired.
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment.
- Work with our cross functional automation solutions team including SME’s and BA’s to analyze and develop automation solutions.
- Develop the solutions according to plan and work with testers and admins to deploy the solution
- Pay careful attention to security and scalability of all solutions developed.
- Evangelize automation internally and help to improve its penetration among internal customers
- Participate in our Codeathon and develop reusable code. Document code and publish in our internal code repo for common consumption.
- Learn new automation technologies and improve the platform by developing new automation capabilities
- Fundamental understanding on Windows and Unix Operating system.
- Deep understand on at least one of the following automation tools such as BMC Atrium Orchestrator, HP Operations Orchestrator Rundeck or Ansible.
- Deep understanding of Protocols and Services such as SOAP, REST, WMI, SSH and Windows Remoting
- Deep experience with at least one of the following languages (Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, C# or Vb.net)
- Fair understanding of XML, JSON, Regular Expressions, XSLT , XPATH and SQL
- Experience in one of the database technologies such as MySQL, MS SQL Server or Oracle (Preferred) Expert level understanding and implementation of RESTful APIs Good understanding of Jenkins, Git, Altassian developer tools is desired.
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment. Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment. Understanding of Configuration management tools such as Chef and SCCM is a plus
- Desired to have knowledge in at least on containerization technologies like Docker/Kubernetes/Mesos
- Desired to have knowledge/experience around on API first design
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: DevOps/Automation Consultant (Chef/Orchestration/CI./CD)
Location: Irving, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325842
Posted Date: 6/13/2018