Sales Compensation Analyst - Burlington, MA
Assist the sales compensation team to accurately calculate commission for the commissioned sales reps. Research and resolve outstanding compensation queries and host calls with sales reps to discuss findings/resolution. Assist with implementation of new commission system and perform side by side testing with existing system output.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Calculate sales commissions & ensure that the data sources required are in place to measure and pay sales people as defined by the compensation plan/policy and in accordance with strict SOX control.
Administration of the commission system, including incentive plans, payee information, territory and account assignments, crediting rules, compensation targets, and quotas.
Participates in the Global roll out of quota & Policy documents, to communicate plan, perform training, explain calculations, escalate issues, monitor and report on key performance indicators.
General functional knowledge of sales related system(s) to represent the needs of the field & management.
Administration of Access & Excel Database with most current data to accurately Pay, Accrue and report Sales achievement and payouts
Qualifications & Skills:
Business related BS Degree (accounting or finance preferred)
· 1-3 years of reporting and analytics – preferable in a Sales Compensation or HR/Finance role
· Excellent systems skills and advanced in Excel, proficient with Access
· Exceptional attention to details
· Motivated team player with excellent people and communication skills – both written and verbal
· Ability to build effective partnerships
· Ability to operate highly autonomously – able to work independently
· Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sales Compensation Analyst
Location: Burlington, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 328138
Posted Date: 7/12/2018