VoIP Technical Lead - Wake Forest, NC
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a VoIP Technical Lead to work onsite in Wake Forest, NC. While this is a 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday 3:30 pm-12 am
• Act as VoIP communication technical leader for the network operations center team and as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on communication, network and customer related issues
• Advance troubleshooting of VoIP networks, VoIP equipment, UCCX, Voice Gateways, telepresence, CUCM and Hosted Collaboration CUCDM.
• Track major service outages and other service affecting voice activities. Advise inter-department groups of occurrences and ensure progress towards resolution.
• Perform ticket management function on VoIP network outages as required.
• Perform advance move, add, change, delete in CUCM, CME, Unity, UCCX, HCS CUCDM and etc.
• Ability to work with multiple customers using different processes for MACD and troubleshooting.
• Perform advance system configuration and troubleshooting for CUCM, CUCDM, CUC, UCCS, UCCX, Telepresence, Jabber & CER programming, and management isolation of VoIP network outage causes and service restorations.
• Handle internal/external customer escalations via phone, Remedy tickets, Solarwinds Web Help Desk or email and escalate further any customer-related issues to the appropriate group or manager as necessary.
• Develop, maintain, and assist with providing initial training for new employees.
• Develop clients standard operation procedures during on boarding of new clients.
• Provide technical VoIP communication information or direction for less experienced VoIP employees as assigned.
• Monitor and response to alarms for multiple customers using different views in Solarwinds
• Manage ticket workload for VoIP communication team.
• Analyze current network support processes and update as needed and/or refer priority issues to management.
• Special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Update customer and ticket in timely manner during outages, P1, or P2 tickets.
• Perform duties as technical VoIP network operation center lead for incoming VoIP clients.
• Associate's degree in Information Technology, Telecommunication, Networking, Electronics or related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in configuring and troubleshooting VoIP communication and VoIP network equipment maintenance,
• Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience required in the following voice areas: UCCX, Contact Center, Unity, Call Manger, UCDM, H.323, SIP, Telepresence, Jabber, Host Collaboration CUCDM and Voice Gateway.
• Minimum of 3 years hand on experience in system troubleshooting, including CUCM, CUC, UCCS, Hosted Collaboration CUCDM, UCCX, Jabber, Telepresence, voice gateways & CER programming, and management isolation of network outage causes and service restorations including understanding QOS operational characteristics.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
• Excellent customer service skills
• CCNA Collaboration and working towards a CCNP Collaboration certification.
• Willingness to attend vendor-specific product training as required.
• Ability to work all shifts including weekends & holidays in a 7x24x365 environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Telecommunication, Networking Technology or the equivalent in training and experience.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience provisioning and troubleshooting Cisco Call Manager, UCCX, Unity, CME, Hosted Collaboration CUCDM and Telepresence.
• 3 years hands on experience in system configuration and troubleshooting, including CUCM, CUC, UCCS, UCCX, Jabber, Telepresence, voice gateways, Hosted Collaboration CUCDM & CER programming, and management isolation of network outage causes & service restorations including understanding QOS operational characteristics.
• Experience in voice troubleshooting as a SME (Subject Matter Expert).
• Experience monitoring the status of system outages and keeping management informed of any changes.
• CCNP Collaboration certification
• Advanced knowledge of NTM Remedy and SolarWinds
• Experience with Cisco and Avaya devices.
• Experience training employees in a classroom environment.
• Experience with technical document writing.
• Experience with use of Microsoft Office Excel & Word.
• Solarwinds Web Help Desk experience
• ITIL 2011 certification
Wake Forest, NC
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: VoIP Technical Lead
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 328301
Posted Date: 6/13/2018