QA Analyst - Cambridge, MA
One of the world’s leaders in pharmaceutical science, our client has an opening for a QA Analyst to work onsite in Cambridge, MA. While this is a 4+ month contract position it has the potential to 12 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions.
• Obtain, trend and analyze quality metrics that monitor drug development activities
• Obtain, track and document audit information and associated documents
• Assist in process improvement mapping• Aide in root cause analysis and resolution
• Assist QA management in the development and implementation of Vendor Management strategy to ensure continuous quality improvement, providing input to management and taking the initiative, as appropriate.
• Learn about GxPs in relation to pharmaceuticals and apply them to everyday tasks
• Support inspection readiness activities
• Train on all relevant procedures, as appropriate
• Train on auditing processes and conduct
• Assist in preparation, conduct and follow-up of audits
• Assist in controlled document revisions
• Attend group meetings, as applicable
• Other assignments as directed by Quality Management
• Ability to identify quality issues/discrepancies, and effectively and proactively resolve the issues/discrepancies in a diplomatic, flexible and constructive manner. • Demonstrated good judgment and decision-making experience. • A clear understanding of risk management principles • Must have excellent attention to detail, time management and investigative skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities with aggressive timelines. • Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: QA Analyst
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334874
Posted Date: 8/9/2018