DevOps (Cloud Container, Azure) - Littleton, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a DevOps Consultant to work on a project at our client site in Littleton, CO. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
This role will be within the Digital Customer Experience Journey.
Responsible for the holistic development lifecycle of applications. This includes the design, development, testing, implementation, automation, monitoring, and administration of entire solutions. Additional responsibilities include resolving bugs, customer support, managing scale, and participation in Agile ceremonies. 6-8 years’ experience
Position responsibilities and expectations
• Analysis, Design of Digital Experience environments playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
• Analyze system requirement and ensures that systems will be securely integrated with current applications.
• Identify and address system performance bottlenecks in high availability environments.
• Work collaboratively with the development and tech teams to develop, document, and maintain build, deployment and configuration standards
• Delivery of Digital Customer Experience Platform shared services, aligned with business objectives.
• Develop automated approaches to streamline operations and processes
• Manage tasks across multiple simultaneous shared services features and platform.
Technical Skills required
• Strong understanding across Cloud Container and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, applications and docker) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
• Knowledge of further Cloud technologies (Azure, S3, VMware)
• 4+ years' experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with focus on cloud, server, storage and networking.
• 10+ years' experience in handling Software development lifecycle projects
• Hands-on experience with software development (Java, Node JS, Angular).
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Digital User experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology
• 10 or more years of IT and Software experience.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: DevOps (Cloud Container, Azure)
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334922
Posted Date: 8/9/2018