.NET/Angular 2 Developer - Broomfield, CO
Ranked as a Fortune 500 company, we have an opening for a .NET/Angular 2 Developer. Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 (k) plan. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: .NET/Angular 2 Developer
Location: Broomfield, CO
Key Skills: Advanced level expertise in Angular 2 or higher, TypeScript
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 (k) plan.
• Designs, develops, codes, tests, modifies, debugs, and documents Business Intelligence software solutions that satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas.
• Meets and elaborates with stakeholders to ensure requirements are defined and understood.
• Assists in the development of requirements, assessment of LOEs (Level of Effort), and communication of priorities and execution progress for moderately complex solutions.
• Corrects, or work with business unit to correct, data quality errors.
• Utilize and monitor technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other related activities on moderately complex solutions.
• Creates and maintains documentation related to the technical process and stakeholder usage of presentation layers.
• Communicates with users and management.
• Trains stakeholders on standard solutions
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 4+ years’ experience with Bachelor’s Degree (or 6 years of experience without a Bachelor's Degree with significant skills and qualifications).
• Interpersonal Communication - Can properly communicate with various levels of management and stakeholders.
• Demonstration of strong organizational and communication skills and ability to adapt to continually-changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes required.
• Ability to view long-term strategic direction of development activities required.
• Data Analyst - Can study data and data structure for expected results or patterns
• Agile Development life cycle understanding
• Angular 2 or higher
• LESS or SSAS (CSS)
• HTML 5
• ASP.Net MVC
Adv. Ref. #: 341383
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .NET/Angular 2 Developer
Location: Broomfield, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 341383
Posted Date: 1/6/2019