Java/J2EE Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening for Java/J2EE Developers in Charlotte, NC. This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 (k )plan. This is initially a 7 month contract which could extend to 24 months. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Java/J2EE Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 (k )plan.
Description: EIT - Artificial Intelligence Technology is looking for a highly motivated and expert Java technical consultants to design, develop Chatbot Platform Services - AI Projects. The ideal consultants for this exciting new development position has a passion for technology and demonstrates that they can quickly understand and provide technology solutions are delivered as shared services for multiple line of businesses.
- Define architectural approach and innovative design of complex applications including application architecture, technology selection, design configuration, and definition of solution alternatives to ensure system design meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure designs align with Enterprise Application Security Program requirements.
Lead and/or contribute to new technology or product assessments and proof of concepts to include definition scope, requirements, success criteria, documenting standards and guidelines for usage and leading technology adoption.
- Hands on development in agile development methodologies.
- Work with business and technology teams in problem understanding, requirements and architecture discovery, analyze complex business requirements, data analysis and modeling, designs and writes functional and technical specifications
- Secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies and designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- RESTful or SOAP web servicesdevelopment
- Apache Tomcat
- 8+ years of JMS (Java Message Service)
- 8+ years of Spring/hibernate framework
- Experience in Mulesoft or equivalent
- 3rd party vendor application production support experience
- GitHub, Jenkins and Maven experience
- Oracle Database experience
Adv. Ref. #: 346201/346183
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346201
Posted Date: 1/6/2019