Chatbot/NLP Database Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening for a Java Developer. Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). This is initially a 6 month contract which could extend to 24 months. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Chatbot/NLP Database Analyst
Location (Various): MN - Saint Louis Park; AZ- Chandler; NC – Charlotte
- Provides the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation of working with different data sources and generating clean datasets for use in NLP (Natural Language Processing) and Chatbot training.
- Handles and leads the most complex or critical data/ database management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling.
- As the recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple client groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long-range internal and enterprise-level data/ database architecture and management strategies.
- Serves as a consultant on technological advancements in the data processing of the Chatbot training data.
- Provides oversight, mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff.
- May represent the organization as an external spokesperson.
- 8+ years’ experience preferred.
- Strong hands on experience in analyzing, cleaning and processing structured/unstructured data using Big Data Processing Hadoop ecosystems like HBASE.
- Extensive experience in ETL Process and using data tools such as SSIS, Informatica.
- Database design and administration experience.
- Chatbot experience is preferred
- NLP (Natural Language Processing) experience is preferred
- Some experience with Java/Python Programming is preferred.
Adv. Ref. #: 346346
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Chatbot/NLP Database Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346346
Posted Date: 11/8/2018