Splunk Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Splunk Engineer to work 100% remotely! This is initially a 6 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
The ideal candidate should have and/or be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- A Splunk expert with some information security experience and who has mastered the art of working with regular expressions to effectively extract key tokens of data into meaningful fields
- Strong Splunk experience, including: Familiarity with the configuration file options that are not available through the GUI.
- A sophisticated understanding of Splunk Search language.
- A deep understanding of Splunk Dashboards, Reports, Lookup Tables, and Summary Indexes.
- Knowledge of how to customize Dashboards via the XML source.
- Awareness of the Common Information Model and how to apply it directly and indirectly to data feeds.
- Expert-level capabilities with regular expression.
- Experience with Splunk Apps (both using and making).
- Awareness of how to handle null data and its impact on statistical analysis
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 346363
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Splunk Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346363
Posted Date: 11/8/2018