Splunk Engineer - Telecom Client in Colorado! - Littleton, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Splunk Engineer to work on a team at our client site in Littleton, CO. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Splunk Engineer SME. Extensive experience with configuring and tuning Splunk base and Splunk ES in a large enterprise environment. Able to work with customers to maximize Splunk value and effectiveness. Experience with correlation rules for creating security alerts. Familiar with processing large data flows through SIEM technology with efficiency.
• Solution Design/Implementation. Tuning and Configuration of Splunk systems
Top Technical Skills required
• Bash and Python scripting
• Assist customers with Splunk deployments and tuning
• Analyze and recommend improvements to existing Splunk environments
• Tune notable alerts to meet customer needs and mission objectives
Education and Experience:
• 5-10 years experience as Splunk Engineer with security focus
• Industry certifications
Experienced Splunk engineer. SOC environment.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Splunk Engineer - Telecom Client in Colorado!
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346495
Posted Date: 11/8/2018