Visual Designer - Draper, UT
Visual Designer / 346512
Duration: till 1/31/2019 with quarterly extensions
**Ideal candidate will have;
A strong portfolio in motion graphics and visual animations.
The technical capability but will also have been responsible for leading a project, can give direction and making decisions.
Seeking a talented Visual Designer to join us in shaping our content experience by creating beautiful and effective visuals for global leadership teams. In this role, you will be involved in every aspect of the visual design process across different types of media formats (website, video, etc.), from brainstorming concepts and interacting with internal teams, to executing creative assets deployed across our digital learning platforms.. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of skills in graphic design, illustration, animation, video, typography, and photography to produce elegantly simple designs.
As an experienced designer, you are comfortable collaborating and providing a creative point of view with other graphic designers, writers, product designers, engineers, creative directors, content managers and producers to grow and extend our consultation service offering.
Where you can make an impact:
- Concept and design assets for projects across design disciplines, including video, illustration, editorial, and photography, maintain our design standards and guidelines
- Work with the content writers/managers on the team to deliver highly-engaging, rapidly-deployed digital learning/consultation assets.
- Actively gain knowledge of industry standards and digital design trends and conventions
- Be a thought partner to editors, writers and other various stakeholders
- Expand our capabilities, utilizing design in new creative executions that shape the program's current and future states
- Able to think at a high-level about creative strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but but 'what we should build')
- Someone with an amazing attention to detail. You know when something needs to be one pixel to the left or a shade darker, and you follow through to make it right.
- You have a keen eye for iconography, typography, color, space.
- Experienced, with a strong portfolio displaying best-in-class work, demonstrating 4+ years of experience.
- Friendly, flexible, and energetic. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and shift gears from creative development to production.
- Someone with an aptitude for time management, organization, and communication.
- Analytical: work as a creative problem solver to contribute innovative ideas that build on data and results from previous projects.
- 4+ years of experience as a graphic designer/illustrator
- Background in graphic design or equivalent fields
- Strong UX design principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent graphic design skills (layout, typography, color)
- Strong proficiency Adobe CC and Sketch & Powerpoint
- Ability to generate pixel-perfect production assets
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “dynamic startup environment” within a large established organization
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Visual Designer
Location: Draper, UT
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346512
Posted Date: 11/15/2018