UX Research Assistant - Mountain View, CA
Tech Leader in Mountain View is Seeking a UX Research Assistant
The role: User Experience Research Assistant
As a Research Assistant on the Android team, you'll have the opportunity to support our research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, mobile products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently.
· Conduct qualitative user research, primarily in-lab usability sessions.
· Administer questionnaires and surveys.
· Analyze and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data.
· Draft findings, recommendations, and reports based on user research.
· Assist other user researchers with various user research preparation activities.
· Assist quantitative user researchers with data cleaning and manipulating data.
· M.A./M.S. (in progress or completed) in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or other field emphasizing human behavior
· At least 6 months experience in conducting in-person lab-based usability research
· Experience or background conducting mobile research is preferred
· Interest in general research and/or user research methods
· Detail oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
· Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred
· Familiarity with Android smartphones & tablets preferred
Some familiarity with scripting or query languages (SQL, R, Perl, etc) preferred
· Understanding of experimental design and descriptive statistics preferred
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: UX Research Assistant
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346515
Posted Date: 11/8/2018