Java Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Java Developer to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. This is initially an 18 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
Looking for a highly motivated, Java developer with 5+ years of development experience in developing server side applications using core Java. Role will be within the market risk application space developing solutions to meet Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB) regulations.
Candidates must be self-starters, self-motivated to deliver high quality, have great communication skills, be vocal participants, and be willing ask questions for learning and for clarity.
Ideal candidate will be proficient in the following:
1. Core Java, JDBC
2. Object oriented design and development principles and best practices
3. Design patterns
4. Eclipse IDE
5. SQL, Microsoft SQL Server - designing and using efficient database objects
Nice to have:
1. Capital Markets Experience
2. BS or MS in Technology related discipline, Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
3. Distributed computing (DataSynapse, IBM Symphony)
4. Distributed caching technology such as Oracle Coherence
5. Multi-threaded programming
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 348163
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348163
Posted Date: 12/6/2018