Mechanical Engineer-Mobility - Sterling Heights, MI
Exciting opportunity to work on the BADDEST COMBAT VEHICLES ON EARTH!!
The Sr. Mobility Engineer will develop mechanical design and be responsible for managing procurement of Bill of Materials and necessary instrumentation for the test platform. Candidate will also support build, preparation, and test execution. This includes troubleshooting and diagnosing testing issues with components and data acquisition equipment, documenting test issues noted with detailed assessments of event that occurred, and maintaining an organized data log for future reference. The position role also includes responsibility to:
• Maintain a safe work environment and ensures compliance with company and program safety objectives.
• Prepare and presenting project technical results and recommendations • Participate in formal technical reviews
• Provide input and status to project lead on technical content, cost, schedule, and workload requirements.
• Lead the design effort of related mechanical systems with assigned design support • Support creation of test plans and reports
• Dynamometer test experience
• Familiar with data acquisition equipment selection, installation, and use
• Ability to apply and interpret GD&T and perform tolerance stack-up analysis
• Experience in developing systems for military ground combat vehicles
• 2 years of experience creating models and drawings in PTC CREO
• Basic experience using CANalyzer or similar
Sterling Heights, MI
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer-Mobility
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348441
Posted Date: 1/10/2019