Desktop Developer / Windows Software Technologies - Austin, TX
Desktop Developer / Windows Software Technologies
Duration: 3+ months with quarterly extensions
Location: Austin, TX
Looking for 3 Senior Software Developer experienced with a broad set of Windows software technologies in the personal computing space. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with other technologists, architects, experience design engineers, product marketing and software engineers to define and develop the software components, applications, and user interfaces for a new Windows 10-based computing device.
- Develop Win10 UWP applications with interactive content, launch points to many Win32 services and modern settings.
- Develop .NET WPF-based applications with system tray component.
- Develop Windows service(s) that will interact with other Dell applications.
- Being the technical expert for the entire Windows application development stack.
- Be familiar with various methods to customize Win 10 OS settings.
- 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong C, C++, C# coding skills, with emphasis on writing scalable code for Windows .NET and legacy Win32 APIs.
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Versed in the concept, use of and selection of revision control software (e.g. SVN, Git, ClearCase, Perforce or similar software).
- Deep technical and architectural knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Client side)
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle, product development lifecycle, and Agile development methodologies.
- OO Design experience. Win32, WPF, and .NET experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experienced with MVVM design pattern is highly desired.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Desktop Developer / Windows Software Technologies
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348562
Posted Date: 1/3/2019