EMI Engineer - Sterling Heights, MI
Job Title: Sr. EMI Engineer
Job Location: Sterling Heights, MI
- We currently have an opening in Sterling Heights, MI for a Sr. EMI Engineer with Nuclear Hardening & Survivability experience to work on a Military Vehicle Program.
- Electromagnetic Analysis and Assessment
- Attend Weekly meetings with customer and engineers to review test activities, scheduling, and budgets. Exchange information with project teams.
- Review E3 Compliance in SOWs, RFQs, RFIs, and CIDS, and contracts, and interpret into requirements and courses of action for project teams.
- Create strategy choices to achieve E3 compliance in projects. Attend Project Team meetings and present activities, schedule, and budget.
- Provide assistance to project teams undergoing assembly-level tests. Review test results. Make recommendations when changes are needed to meet Nuclear Survivability requirements.
- Review classified and non-classified vehicle level nuclear test results. Provide assistance to project teams requiring changes to meet Nuclear Survivability requirements. Use performance details to influence recommendations on projects.
- Review device Bill of Materials (BOMs) and compare components to piece-part data, technology, prior and current usage, previous assembly and vehicle tests, and classified requirements.
- Assess risk and make recommendations for piece-part testing, assembly-level testing, and part substitutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline, Master’s degree is a plus
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Nuclear Hardening & Survivability (NH&S) Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Nuclear Survivability design guidance, design influence, and system compliance
- Initial Nuclear Weapon Effect requirements decomposition and allocation
- Nuclear Analysis
- Nuclear reviews of Subcontractor HCI Designs
- Support INWE testing (component & system) at USG facilities (e.g. WSMR)
- NH&S Contract Data Item Preparation/Delivery to Customer
Sterling Heights, MI
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: EMI Engineer
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351277
Posted Date: 1/3/2019