Marketing Communications Specialist - Denver, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Marketing Communications Specialist to work on a team at our client site in Denver, CO. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Marketing Communications Specialist to support the strategic needs of our small business and government segments. This key role will support the marcom team in growing awareness, generating demand, and driving engagement to help build sales pipeline. The person will be responsible for the following:
* Provide copywriting for marketing messages leveraging best practices for B2B engagement (tactics will include marketing emails and video scripts).
* Develop and finalize executive level presentations in PowerPoint format ie: executive presentations at industry events as well as internal presentations such as all-hands meetings and sales kickoff events
* Provide graphic design support for posters, print ads and digital ads.
* Assist marcom manager and segment marketing with implementing email campaigns and other integrated campaigns for state/local government and K-12 education targets.
o Manage email campaigns submission and implementation process.
* Manage the end to end workflow of communications projects through various internal systems to ensure progress is being made and deadlines are met.
* Expertise in B2B technology and how small businesses research and purchase technology; experience marketing to state and local government a plus
* Strong written and oral communications skills
o Cross functional team communication/project management
o Strong grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary
* Very strong Powerpoint and Adobe skills for formatting, designing executive and customer-facing presentations
* Copywriting experience – take a message and develop short, concise, messaging under the direction of the marcom team
* Ability to track/manage campaign implementation across extended teams – project check list, proactively follow up to ensure key milestones are met
* Strong graphic design skills
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent experience
* 3 - 5 years of experience
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351387
Posted Date: 1/4/2019