Operations Specialist - Fremont, CA
Our client uses proprietary technology, world-class design, and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to create a new generation of highway capable electric vehicles. We utilize an innovative distribution model based on Company-owned sales and service centers. This approach allows us to maintain the highest levels of customer experience and benefit from short customer feedback loops to ensure our customer needs are fulfilled. We believe our operational infrastructure provides us with a competitive advantage compared to traditional automobile manufacturers.
The Operations Specialist directs resources for multiple teams while managing a variety of administrative tasks, including process management and basic reporting. The dynamic role also ensures the implementation and upkeep on a number of relevant project management tools that support this expansion effort.
Key Responsibilities may include:
• Process purchase requisitions for respective teams
• Manage shipments of material for construction projects and service calls
• Create and implement new IT systems and business procedures Organize utility contracts
• Manage cost reduction projects and vendor relationships
• Administer the execution of payments by liaising with Accounts Payable and Finance teams
• Create asset numbers as part of the purchase requisition process
• Create new vendors as needed (W-9's, banking information, etc.)
• Set up ACH payments with current vendors
• Experience coordinating in fast-paced environments and teams
• Superb organizational skills with strong multi-tasking abilities
• Impeccable attention to detail and an eye for efficiency
• Able to communicate effectively to a wide range of individuals.
• Ability to anticipate challenges and solve before they become costly to correct.
• Highly energetic personality, with a flexible attitude towards critical tasks
• Previous experience in a customer facing role
• Previous experience working with contracts is preferred but not required
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
If you are interested in applying, please call Tom Cooper at 408-452-8747 Ext.5354, or click the “Apply” button.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Operations Specialist
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 351581
Posted Date: 1/4/2019