Technical Program Manager - Round Rock, TX
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Technical Program Manager
Will likely require work outside regular US business hours to attend conference calls with counterparts in other regions (Romania, India, Brazil).
Implement DFS IT Site Strategy.
Staff programs currently in flight such as Australia and ANZ Expansion, build knowledge on existing applications currently not supported by existing team members.
Required Experience and Abilities:
- · Technically biased, engages with engineering in technical discussions with Software Engineers, Product Owners and System Engineers facilitating/driving issue resolution and removing cross-functional impediments to keep the team focused on delivery.
- · Drive all aspects of the Scrum Master role (facilitate Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Scrum Meetings, etc) and IT Project Management, including collaboration and coordination across multiple IT and business segments.
- · Motivates delivery team members, drives precision and quality into deliveries, implements improvement measures.
- · Orchestrates launches that comprise project deliverables as well as production issue fixes which may occur outside regular business hours.
- · Leads delivery teams during post-launch phases for expedited issue resolution.
- · Actively maps, studies and addresses risks and issues by elaborating a mitigation/response plan while proactively tracking its execution.
- · Drives procurement work (RFPs, SOWs, resource on-boarding, etc).
- · Create and deliver professional presentations on project kick-offs, phase gates, status reports, etc.
- · Tracks budget and resource utilization across while managing third party relationships (procurement) in the successful achievement of project/program delivery.
- 8+ years of professional experience in IT
- Substantial / Proven experience developing software: hands on experience with software development and ability to engage in highly technical discussions with developers, product owners, DBAs and system engineers. ? Experience working on globally distributed teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
- Ability to work in flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre).
- Contract to Hire – Only looking for candidates that are interested in becoming fulltime employee and grow their career.
- Limited travel required
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351589
Posted Date: 1/5/2019