Product Manager/Digital Product Manager - Round Rock, TX
Product Manager/Digital Product Manager
Looking for a dynamic and customer focused Product Manager to define and deliver commerce capabilities for Digital Commerce Services
We are a team of passionate intrapreneurs that build, manage and modernize, global, cloud-based, commerce capabilities like Product, Pricing, Checkout, Catalog, Configure, Cart, Quote, Payment delivered in an agile way for family of Dell Technology companies that includes Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, SecureWorks, Virtustream, and VMware.
As Digital Product Manager, you are the consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions. You will guide a product team that is charged with a product’s contribution to our business, building new products and increasing the productivity of existing products. You should be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead without authority and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity and complexity.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must also enjoy spending time in the market to understand market problems, and finding innovative solutions for the broader market. Communications skills are key to success in this role. You will work with a development counterpart to define product release requirements. You will also serve as the internal evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working to support the sales channel and key customers. In short, you must be prepared to communicate with all areas of the company.
- - Product Management experience of 6+ years of in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 2+ years with a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience
- - Bachelors degree in a Computer Science or equivalent with MBA/MIS or equivalent
- - Lead with deep ecommerce domain expertise, competitive landscape awareness, and provide guidance on emerging trends and industry best practices
- - Experience with e-commerce services APIs like Product, Pricing, Checkout, Catalog, Configure, Cart, Quote, Payment
- - Manage and Groom Feature and Stories for your designated feature team
- - Demonstrated experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- - Self-directed and ability to drive projects to successful outcomes within fast-paced e-business environment
- - Pivotal Product Management -or- Pragmatic Marketing Certified -or- equivalent
- - A premier communicator with exemplary writing skills and an innate ability to make very complex concepts and offerings simple and intuitive.
- - Must possess the technical knowledge and business understanding well enough to identify/define Services direction, requirements & gaps. Possess a track record of having successfully delivered on complex projects and possess global experience.
Team Player: The successful candidate must be a team player, supporting and promoting team accomplishments with a proven ability to drive change through influence and collaboration across a matrix organization in a highly fluid environment.
- Ability to influence/sell ideas and present alternatives in a convincing fashion to a mixed audience, from peers to executives.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Manager/Digital Product Manager
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351591
Posted Date: 1/5/2019