Technical Program Manager - Round Rock, TX
Technical Program Manager
Dell Services Information Technology is hiring a Technical Program Manager (TMS) to lead the development of their Dell Commerce Services Pricing team initiatives (DCS).
Program manager will be responsible for delivering projects in a dynamic, fast paced, scalable agile environment. Technical Program Managers in DCS will oversee the technical delivery of assigned features, ensuring they are developed as designed, tested, and released into upper-level environments. Importantly, Technical Program Managers (TPMs) are responsible for validating the quality and content of the product backlogs.
The TPM in many cases will also fill the role of Scrum Master for the development teams. The TPM directs and collaborates with the other members of the program leadership team to ensure the development backlogs and sprints are scoped, sequenced, and delivered in the priority of business value and need. As a Technical Program Manager, you will work closely with our innovative Product Management Team and business partners to develop our strategy, and create solutions to our business and customer problems. You will also work directly with cross-functional, geographically distributed development teams to turn the strategy into a reality and provide valuable products to customers. As a Technical Program Manager for Pricing you are expected to have strong Pricing Domain knowledge and eCommerce business Industry knowledge.
Should have the following skills;
- Strong vendor management skills, expected to do communication management skills, Quality management skills, Risk Management skills, and Delivery Management skills.
- Knowledge of Servers, HW, Network configurations, BIG-IP Load Balancing solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Databases and their network connectivity, high-level availability tools like RAC, AGL etc..
- Scrum Master and/or Agile Certification
- Ability to lead a team in agile sprints
- Capability of grooming features and stories for team and delivering on weekly, bi weekly and quarterly releases.
- -Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- -Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the team and ensuring the following
- -You will be responsible for identifying and managing risks, making sound judgments about quality, and stopping (or speeding up) production at the right time
- -Leading and coordination of design/implementation efforts between internal teams and external customers and/or partners
- -Converting all business requirements to technical and involve all design solutions.
- -Driving user story brainstorming, review, and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams
- -Deep diving on key architectural components; discuss, debate and influence technical teams on system design
- -PMP and PMI
- -ACP/Scrum Master Certification
- - Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computer Systems, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- - 8+ Years of Experience in any combination of Project Management, Management and Development
- - Experience in large scale Software Development with a strong preference for e-Commerce
- - Excellent Communications skills and proven consensus building skills
- - Experience with Agile Development environments is a must
- - Enterprise work experience dealing with highly complex situations is strongly preferred
- - Strong analytical skills
- -Experience in Network and servers configurations, BIG-IP Load balancing.
- -Experience in Databases and related connectivity/high-level availability tools like RAC, AGL etc..
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351594
Posted Date: 1/5/2019