Lean Engineer - Connersville, IN
· Coach and train associates in lean manufacturing and problem-solving principles.
· Utilize lean techniques to streamline manufacturing processes and initiatives.
· Facilitate kaizen events including 6S, Standard Work, Variation Reduction Kaizen, SMED, Kanban, Value-Stream Mapping, and TPM
· Drives sustainment of kaizen improvements, identifying gaps and leading necessary actions.
· Develops and compiles reports to track productivity improvement activities throughout the organization.
· Owns functional procedure, work instruction, training, and Master Data documentation. This includes creation, maintenance and global communication of these documents.
· Provides/coordinates training and information distribution to members of the team, helping them understand the business process, ensuring that system internal controls are understood and adhered to.
· Minimum 5 years of manufacturing experience
· Bachelors in Engineering or related field
· Passion for Lean and Continuous Improvement
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles Including: Lean Production System, 6S, Kaizen Breakthrough Methodology, Pull Systems, Visual Management, Value Stream Mapping and Root Cause Analysis (PDCA)
· Travel as be required to North American plant locations.
· Strong facilitation and project management skills and the ability to lead a cross functional team.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Lean Engineer
Location: Connersville, IN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 351614
Posted Date: 1/7/2019