Telecom Building Access Manager - Littleton, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Telecom Building Access Manager to work on a team at our client site in Littleton, CO. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
The position is slated to run for at least one year, with possible extensions, or converting to full time with the client.
• Identify property ownership or management and contact to secure the rights to perform site surveys
• Act as conduit between Field Operations and Building Management during Pre-Deployment engineering and construction phase
• Function as an integral part of a cross functional field operations team that implements network growth in a timely and efficient manner.
Manage and coordinate appropriate responses to building management related to requests for onsite meetings to discuss Engineered drawings, additional site walks to walk the proposed route.
• Visit potential properties locally and/or accompany engineering firm on site survey visits.
• Understands Telecom and Data infrastructures, build process
• Real Estate, Engineering, Outside Plant background preferred
• Able to explain benefits of bringing building on net to building managers
• 12-month contract with potential to extend or hire on FTE; team is growing
• Monday - Friday; 40-hour work week
• Given a list of building with offnet customers; want to bring them on net
o Work with property to bring them on net
o Utilizing real estate database - building contact info & work with building management to do a site survey
o Liaison between the client & property owner
o Passing off building contact to the Field Ops team
o Goals: 12-15 site survey approvals/weekly
• Ideal candidate: good communication skills and has a background in telecom and/or commercial real estate
o Engineering, IT or technical background preferred
o Targeting 10 years’ experience in the workforce; most interested in exposure to telecom; someone is a go getter and willingness to learn and can work independently
o Basic Excel skills; must have computer skills
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Telecom Building Access Manager
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351894
Posted Date: 1/9/2019