Program Engineer - Minneapolis, MN
Program Engineer for major defense contractor, exciting work! Great Experience!
42.25 per hour 1 year plus contract assignment
• Supports the planning for and execution of activities on the program. ( cost, schedule, resource and quality requirements)
• Supports development of project plans including Project Management Plan, Risk and Opportunity Plan, detailed task definition, resource requirements, schedule, quality, and cost parameters.
• Implements process and tools to identify program issues, risks and opportunities, assess technical and programmatic impacts, helps formulate mitigation plans, and tracks progress.
• Coordinates Lifecycle Management (LCM) (from capture to delivery and closure).
• Supports the Program Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) dictionary and compliance matrixes.
• Applies program and systems approach and product life cycle knowledge, resolves conflicting requirements to benefit the total system performance, quality, schedule, resources, and cost.
• Supports Configuration Management Change Control Boards (CCBs).
• Knowledge of and familiarity with relevant Program Management standards and practices.
• Knowledge of and familiarity with program management especially risk and opportunity management, cost management and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
• Knowledge and familiarity with relevant standards and practices for design and production of military systems.
• Knowledge of and familiarity with relevant system engineering standards and practices.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Program Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352013
Posted Date: 1/10/2019