Administrative Assistant - Redwood City, CA
Our client is globally diversified company with R&D innovation and manufacturing centers in Japan, Europe and the United States. Through leading-edge optical technologies, providing the most advanced clinically relevant endo-imaging solutions. Their Focal Ablation System sets a new standard for simplicity in ablation of Barrett’s esophagus. The device is a through-the-scope, highly compliant balloon catheter that is simultaneously inflated and cooled by an inert refrigerant delivered from a small disposable handheld unit.
RA/QA Administrative Assistant - Redwood City, CA
- College degree.
- Office work experience.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Power Point, Excel etc.)
- Excellent grammar.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent attendance record and reliable.
This position will be doing projects for Regulatory, Quality, and HR/General office. It is full time Some of the tasks/projects are:
- Replacing company logo with old company logo on documents; templates are done but there are thousands of documents that need to be changed.
- Setting up meetings and conference calls
- Posting documents on shared drives, reviewing documents, drafting documents, obtaining signatures, etc.
If you are interested in applying, please email me at: IBarba (at) advantageresourcing.com, call 408-452-8747 Ext.5255, or click the “Apply” button.
Redwood City, CA
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352039
Posted Date: 1/10/2019