Technical Trainer - La Porte, TX
- Provides customer specific training to dealership technicians in the following areas: Late model electronics, powertrain, OEM scan tools, engine, passive restraint system, auto/manual transmission, pre-delivery inspection, steering/suspension, basic electrical, engine performance, basic fuel injection, AC, antilock brakes and other areas as expertise grows.
- Manage training schedule.
- Deliver instructor-led technical training courses to OEM Dealer and Fleet Technicians, corporate personnel at OEM Technical Training Centers and mobile locations
- Prepare for and maintain the highest-level of technical proficiency in all Skill Areas
- Manage individual course registration and roster processing
- Maintain the operational integrity of training vehicles for classroom activities
- Utilize all available FIAT Chrysler resources to maintain the highest level of technical proficiency
- Assist with the organization and functionality of special tools, hand tools, classrooms for usage, course hardware and components, Diagnosis equipment and software updates
- Monitor and maintain seat fill
- Provide feedback to Training Development Team
- Support Course Development Team if/when required
- Coordinate new model launch training together with Business Center needs
- Analyze data and communicate with BC and dealers on the specific training required for each dealer to complete "Dealer Standards".
- Monitor progress towards Dealer Standards and coordinate course offerings with dealer needs.
- Follow-up with dealers to ensure attendance at necessary courses
- Council with new Service Managers to help them understand and utilize technical training for the benefit of the dealership
- Conduct (as needed) Curriculum Planning Meeting with all Service Managers
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Technical knowledge of automotive components and systems, Ability to interact effectively with various personality types, Strong communication skills -- written, verbal and platform
- Ability to multi task and work in a rapid paced environment, Familiarity and ease with office automation programs (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.)
La Porte, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Trainer
Location: La Porte, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352042
Posted Date: 1/10/2019