Engagement Manager - Herndon, VA
• Minimum of 3 years related customer service experience in the telecommunications industry
• Must have project management experience in planning and organizing data from various sources into concise relevant information
• Experienced in interfacing with internal and external customers towards effective management of a project or customer expectations
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries
• Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Develop documentation to be reported to all levels of management and customers
• Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Owns and manages all customer communications or escalations pertaining to new install orders. Manages all aspects of the conversion of sales to revenue for the company. Actively manages all service activation elements of customer orders from order entry through service turn up. Communicates order status in a timely manner to customers via conference call, emails and phone calls. Has authority to deviate from defined processes to ensure customer satisfaction and revenue recognition.
• Initiates and tracks the timely and accurate moves, adds, changes and disconnects to the customers services based on their requests. May also be provided with a level of authority to provide customer credits related to disconnect retention efforts to be used at their discretion.
• Owns and creates service delivery and service management performance review presentations. Collects and interprets service performance root cause analysis and corrective actions.
• Delivers project status and presentations to the customers
• May collaborate with customer or portal support team with the on-boarding and re-boarding (as changes occur) of customers within the company portal. Provides training to customers in order to drive consistent use of the company portal. Accountable to ensure that all assigned customers are portal enabled, including owning and directing the process for implementing updates of customer information hierarchies within the company portal.
• May conduct first bill reviews (new or significant changes in services) with new and existing customers to ensure invoiced charges are accurate for contracted products and services. Assists as an escalation point to customers for billing research, and helps identify root cause of billing disputes. Initiates, develops, and manages action plans to correct and prevent the reoccurrence of specific dispute types, and has authority to approve customer credits within established limits.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Engagement Manager
Location: Herndon, VA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352079
Posted Date: 1/10/2019