INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER - Charlotte, NC
Infrastructure Technology Project Manager
The Technology Project Manager directs and monitors all activities for large, high risk, major technology-based projects from initiation to delivery. Projects cross platforms, applications, and/or business lines. This is a 12 month contract position in Charlotte, NC that has the potential for extension up to 24 months in total.
As an Infrastructure TPM, facilitate communications and engagement with aligned matrix teams. Work with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems initiatives and create Implementation Project Plans. Plans and directs complex program schedules and budget, monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections. Provides consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management and resolution, communication with business lines and technology management, often at senior management levels. May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiency. May serve as a lead by providing direction to less experienced technical project management staff while serving in a project leadership role. Help create Infrastructure Delivery workflow requests to engage Infrastructure Architecture (IA), Infrastructure Engineering, and Provisioning teams. Communicate and interact with the Fulfillment Manager (FM) when workflow requests are escalated due to delays in some delivery stages. Support on any urgent process follow-throughs, reporting and metrics that will be used for road shows, and pulling monthly accomplishments reports.
Required (Must Have)
1. Infrastructure implementation experience with Splunk.
2. Must possess ability to take initiative and have heightened sense of urgency and resolve issues.
3. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and report multiple initiatives concurrently.
4. Possess technology Project Management/ Coordination skills.
5. Should possess very good work management, organization and coordination skills.
6. Highly proficient with advance Microsoft Office Suite skills –
a. Share Point Experience working with work flows, web parts, embedding java, asp pages, creating dashboard views from lists, linking lists.
b. Excel Advanced knowledge to work with formulas to pull Meta data sets.
c. Word/ Power Point High proficiency to create collaborative documents on the Share Point site.
d. Visio Advanced knowledge to create Visio diagrams and be able to illustrate them on the Share Point site.
7. Five to ten years of information technology management and/or consulting expertise.
8. Undergraduate degree or equivalent. Information technology related preferred.
9. Ability to work a flexible schedule to allow working with the global resources when needed.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352097
Posted Date: 1/9/2019