Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Exciting 12-24 month contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will have prior experience gathering business requirements in an Agile environment.
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Prior experience gathering requirements in an Agile story project
- Experience supporting the project management from Requirements through Deployment and Support
- Strong interpersonal communication skills for the purpose of supporting a strong relationship with business SMEs and partners
- Experience documenting business needs specific to a net new application
- Experience designing wireframes to support the process of business requirements gathering
- Ability to provide support for entire life cycle of a new web application, including requirements gathering, resolution of development issues and questions, testing, and long term support
– Advantage Reference # 352141
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352141
Posted Date: 1/10/2019