Assembly Technicians - Ozark, AL
Advantage Resourcing is hiring for Jeld-Wen Doors & Windows in the Ozark, AL area. We are seeking reliable Assembly Technicians for 1st and & 3rd shift positions.
· Meeting daily production goals.
· Adhering to all safety measures.
· Work closely with other team members in order to meet daily goals.
· Using hand tools, computer and measurement tools, etc.
· High School Diploma or GED. Previous manufacturing experience a plus but not required.
· Blue Cross / Blue Shied Healthcare Benefits
· Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, Cancer Policy & Life Insurance
· 401k with Company Match
· Vacation & Wellness Days
· Temp – To – Hire Positions
Hours: 1st 3rd Shifts Available
Education: GED or High School
Years of Experience: 3-4
Manages Others: No
At Advantage Staffing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail.
We provide associates working on temporary assignments with the opportunity to develop their careers through skills testing and training. Additionally, associates can earn benefits such as health insurance and 401(k).
Whether you are trying to discover your work interests, find your first job, or take the next step in your career, Advantage Staffing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: assembly, assemble, manufactur, door, prodution, industrial, skill, carpenter
Ozark, AL 36360
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Ozark, AL 36360
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/15/2017