Construction Workers - Statesboro, GA
Construction Workers needed for local and area projects. Must have Steel Toe Boots for all construction sites. Any needed personal protective equipment will be supplied by Advantage Staffing.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Weld separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, and other alloys.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Select and install torches, torch tips, filler rods, and flux, according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.
- Ignite torches or start power supplies and strike arcs by touching electrodes to metals being welded, completing electrical circuits.
- Connect and turn regulator valves to activate and adjust gas flow and pressure so that desired flames are obtained.
Keywords: Construction, Labor
Statesboro, GA 30458
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Statesboro, GA 30458
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/05/2017