Telemarketing Associate (Bilingual) - Dothan, AL
Telemarketer Job Responsibilities:
Solicits orders for merchandise or services by telephoning customers.
Telemarketer Job Duties:
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Telemarketer Skills and Qualifications:
Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge
Keywords: market, sale, sell, phone, collect, customer, service, tele
Dothan, AL 36305
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Telemarketing Associate (Bilingual)
City, State or Zip Code: Dothan, AL 36305
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/08/2017