Process Technician - Tuscaloosa, AL
Advantage is interviewing immediately to fill this position in Tuscaloosa.
The role of a Process Technician is to set molds and start production/molding, respecting objectives set in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Career Position
- Full-Time with benefits (Medical, dental, vision, wellness, Life Insurance and other Supplemental Insurance and 401k)
- $18-20/hour DOE
- 2+ years of Manufacturing experience is required
- 50 % of job spent doing mold changes
- Monitor process and product quality while tooling runs.
- Work with Process Engineering to reduce downtime and scrap and improve process efficiency.
- Participate in improving tool changeover times, by using SMED
- Participate in maintaining tooling and equipment thru PM Program
- Work safely with and during mold changes, color changes, and any movement with cranes and robot operations
- Must have high energy level and great attitude
Must have high energy & a positive "can do" attitude.
Keywords: Technician, Process, Mold, Tooling, Engineering, Production, injection molding, die
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 11/20/2017