Customer service - San Diego, CA
Large construction/equipment rental company seeks for a Customer Service Rep, in the San Diego area.
• Create rental contracts, end of rental pick up documentation and create billings within computerized rental system software based on customer phone calls, emails and Sales Consultant quotations and instructions.
• Locate inventory within the branch and other company locations to ensure availability, make arrangements with internal trucks and or outside line haulers to move product among various branches and or job sites to support rental contract delivery and pickup schedule requirements.
Confers with Sales, Operations, Drivers and Yard Personnel to establish delivery schedules and dispatch rental contracts and pickups according to customer needs and demand taking into consideration truck capacities, distances to
• delivery site, product assembly, product build and preparation time, loading and unloading times and equipment weight.
• Maintains radio contact with drivers, phone and email contact with customers to expedite and facilitate on time deliveries and pickups.
• Regular and punctual attendance is required.
• Other general office management duties as required. Qualifications and Required education:
• Must have at least High School Diploma or GED Required experience:
• Intermediate computer skills with experience in MS Office
• 2-3 years of related customer service, inside sales and order processing, dispatching, and billing experience. • Customer service: 3 years
• Construction Industry experience helpful • Job Type: Full-time
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail.
We provide associates working on temporary assignments with the opportunity to develop their careers through skills testing and training. Additionally, associates can earn benefits such as health insurance and 401(k).
Whether you are trying to discover your work interests, find your first job, or take the next step in your career, Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: CSR, dispatch, customer service, sales, inside sales, order processing
San Diego, CA 92121
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Diego, CA 92121
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/25/2017