Purchasing Specialist - Norco, CA
Great Opportunity for an International Company. Local manufacturing plant seeking a Purchasing Specialist. Possible Temp to Hire!
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Perform buying duties when necessary.
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
- Translate overseas communication form Chinese/Spanish to English (Bilingual or Trilingual preferred but not required)
- Assist in drawing translation and explanation to overseas vendor
Norco, CA 92860
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Norco, CA 92860
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/02/2017