Junior Drafter - Woodstock, CT
Confers with Senior Drafter on designs, specifications, and other technical matters to ascertain the drafting needs and requirements. May confer with production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes detail drawings of simple to average parts and assemblies working under close supervision.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Inks in lines and letters on pencil drawings as required.
- Draws finished designs from sketches.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.(Solidworks, Microsoft Office)
Keywords: Junior drafter, Solidworks, CAD, engineering
Woodstock, CT 06281
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Woodstock, CT 06281
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 11/06/2017