Production Worker - Chester, SC
Associate will perform tasks associated with the manufacturing of stone veneer products. This position may perform multiple tasks associated with the pouring painting, pulling or packing phases of the manufacturing process.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Regular attendance, timeliness, or scheduling flexibility
• Dispense correct amount of wet concrete into mold. Remove excess wet material from mold.
• Operate hand trowels vertically/horizontally/diagonally to force wet material into cavities.
• Rotate to secondary screed position and ensure all cavities are full to the required levels
• Apply paint to molds.
• Pull stones from mold cavities.
• Pack stones in product boxes.
• Identify and correct stone quality issues.
• Repack stones as the need occurs.
• Clean or repair molds as required
• Perform at an acceptable level as required to meet daily safety/quality/productivity standards
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area to meet department housekeeping standards
• Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein
Skills & Abilities
• Must be able to work well in a team environment
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions
• Must possess strong communication and organizational skills
• Must have the ability to multi-task
• Must have strong internal and external customer service skills
• Must be able to problem solve and use basic trouble shooting skills
• Must be able to work independently and use good judgment
• Ability to maintain attention to detail
• Ability to hear audible noises
• Ability to distinguish basic colors
Qualified candidates should also have the ability to:
• Be exposed to various temperatures inside or out
• Be exposed to sounds or noise levels that maybe uncomfortable
• Prolong standing for up to 12 hours performing shift work
• Complete repetitive movements
• Bend or twist
• Wear all required personal protective equipment
• Work in constant noise above 85 decibels
• Handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls
• Lift/move up to 50 pounds
~Candidates will be required to pass a drug screen and background check~
Compensation = $10 - $11/ HR
Keywords: warehouse, production, labor, assembly, plant, boral
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Chester, SC
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/25/2018