Order Builder / Loader - Abilene, TX
NOW HIRING!!! Are you ready to join a great warehouse team with a local beverage company? If you answered YES! then Advantage Resourcing wants YOU. We are seeking individuals to pull various products from our warehouse to build specific orders onto pallets. We are looking for individuals that ENJOY working in a fast pace warehouse. As an order builder, you would be responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks. Associates will build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment, as well as manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation. Candidates must adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards as they will be responsible for meeting productivity requirements and providing stage completed pallets in designated areas.
We are looking for energetic candidates who can:
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse experience required.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Certified Forklift License a plus.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
- Experience Preferred
- Read, write, and speak English
- have clean background
- Participate in a Drug free workplace
- Work 40+ hours in a week
- Have reliable transportation
- Provide 2 past work references
Call your local Advantage office to speak with a Recruiter now! Don't delay - spots are being filled as you read this post!
Keywords: Gerenal Labor, Warehouse, Picker / Packer, Order puller, Order bulider
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Order Builder / Loader
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/11/2018