Finish Personnel - Lexington, KY
· The primary function of this position is applying stains, conversion varnish, lacquers, and ability to prep wood for finishing.
· Knowledge of finish equipment, pressure pots, cup guns, and air assist equipment.
· General woodworking skills a must.
· Ability to follow directions and work in a build/assembly production setting.
· Generate cut lists from shop drawings.
· Reading and interpreting detailed shop drawings.
· Machining and assembly of custom woodworking projects including custom moldings, trim, radius work, and laminate work.
· Must strive for perfections and be proud of the work.
· Must be goal oriented.
Position Type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Full-time Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm
Education: GED, High School
Years of Experience: 2+
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Long Term Disability, Pension/Retirement, Special Incentive Plans
Keywords: lexky, wood, woodworking, carpentry, finish, rough, finisher, lexington, lex, kentucky, build, builder