Construction Workers - Statesboro, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring Construction Workers for local and area projects that may be long or short term. Come talk to us to get more details about current construction projects! If you have entry level construction or general labor experience, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: Statesboro@advantageresourcing.com
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of the Construction Worker include:
• Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding and removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials
• Carry materials and supplies from trucks to job site so they are ready for installation or other task
• Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
• Perform all duties assigned by the construction manager or foreman
Qualifications of the Construction Worker include:
• Must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance
• Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 60 pounds
• Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Ability to work outside in a variety of weather conditions
• Must have Steel Toe Boots for all construction sites. Any needed personal protective equipment will be supplied by Advantage Staffing
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: Construction, Labor, general labor
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Statesboro, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/08/2019