Sewing Machine Operator/Embroider - Statesboro, GA
Experienced Sewing Machine Operators and Embroiders needed for local small business. Must have experience, and will interview with the client prior to assignment. Pay is based upon experience.
- Monitor machine operation to detect problems such as defective stitching, breaks in thread, or machine malfunctions.
- Position items under needles, using marks on machines, clamps, templates, or cloth as guides.
- Place spools of thread, cord, or other materials on spindles, insert bobbins, and thread ends through machine guides and components.
- Match cloth pieces in correct sequences prior to sewing them, and verify that dye lots and patterns match.
- Guide garments or garment parts under machine needles and presser feet to sew parts together.
- Start and operate or tend machines, such as single or double needle serging and flat-bed felling machines, to automatically join, reinforce, or decorate material or articles.
- Record quantities of materials processed.
- Inspect garments, and examine repair tags and markings on garments to locate defects or damage, and mark errors as necessary.
- Select supplies such as fasteners and thread, according to job requirements.
- Mount attachments, such as needles, cutting blades, or pattern plates, and adjust machine guides according to specifications.
Keywords: Sewing Machine Operator, Machine Operator, Manufacturing, Light Industrial
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Sewing Machine Operator/Embroider
City, State or Zip Code: Statesboro, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/07/2018